Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Yakimix Experience








My Dad treated us to a Lunch Buffet at Yakimix SM MOA last April 17, 2010. 
Yakimix is located at the Ground floor of SM Mall of Asia, facing the bay.
Since it’s Saturday the buffet rate costs PhP580 per person but it's super worth it because they have Japanese, Korean and Chinese Cuisine. Children below 4 feet get to dine free of charge. They also offer Bottomless Iced Tea and Juice for PhP55.



We were excited to try their smokeless grill and we got a lot of seasoned cut meats, seafood and skewers to grill.








 













Here’s what I have in my plate

They have a lot of makis, sushis and salmon in the buffet spread. Here's what my Dad got on his plate..

and my mom's plate as well.

They also have a salad bar, but we only tried a few.  Kani, Potato Marbles, Caesar, Macaroni and Fruit salad.











Their desserts include fresh fruits, cakes, pastries, macaroons and brownies from Goldilocks and Red Ribbon. 




They have eat all you can Popsicles and Ice Cream, complete with candy sprinkles, chocolate chips and marshmallows from Selecta. 



My baby Zoie loved the Popsicle Stick :)


We will definitely come back because the price is super sulit! The only problem we encountered was when we paid the bill. The cashier accidentally swiped our card twice, and we ended up paying for the bill of the other table. A hefty Php3,700 was charged to my Dad's card, on top of the Php2,430 which is only our bill. My Mom had to talk to Chito, the manager, so that they refund the amount charged to the card. Chito, on the other hand, told my Mom that they already voided the transaction so that there will be no more charges made to the account. But my Mom, after having this kind of experience twice, did not believe them, so she insisted that they pay her. After 30 minutes of heated negotiation, they finally gave in and gave my mom Php3,700. On the condition, that when our statement of account arrives and it did not reflect the Php3,700, we will give them back their money. 

Yakimix SM Mall of Asia
Unit 122-126 Ground Floor
SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
836-1535












2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this place! I think for P580 it's really worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely worth it Mommy Ek! You should try it when you come home :)

    ReplyDelete